Saturday 10 August 2013

First Grading Period: Head Start

         First grading? Doing well and good. In our Information and Communication Technology (ICT) class, I learned all about the Internet: History, Functions, etc. My knowledge about the Internet has widened because of the topics and ideas that we tackled during the first quarter.
         In 2 months in our ICT class, I knew that Internet was born during the 19th century. And in 1994, Philippines got connected with the Internet and afterwards, the whole wide world has been already connected with the internet.
          We also made our own blogs. Hence, my blog was created last year for I was advanced and knew on how to manipulate the Blogger. With this, I can assure that I can past or published my outputs on time.
          Our teacher in ICT, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz, said that she is not checking or accepting late assignments and projects. The schedules are not ordered so we need to sacrifice and manage time in order to make these outputs.
          From now on, I will set all the activities to do. "Kailangan magset ng goal para maging masipag" -GM ni JDC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment