Sunday 12 January 2014

Twisted Fate~

     No big word was ever easy. At first, I see my fate coming to me. I was excited as I encounter different circumstances in my ICT Class. HTML, HTML. Yeah, this made my life to ruin. We made our web page during semestral break. Go to places where we can able to finish this web page. See? No rest at all. Actually we finished our web page for only one whole day.
     As we went deeper to the topic about HTML's, the lessons are now easy for me. Easy to memorize the tags. Hence, new topic coming in. FrontPage? This is much better than the notepad. It's easy to manipulate. But in our test, there are parts of FrontPage given to us. I don't know what to do. I answered it but I'm not sure if that is correct. Because our teacher is unable to discuss to us the parts of the FrontPage.
      I'm hoping that this 3rd quarter will good to me. Even though I never attend classes. There's this side of me that "You're doing great!" and "Keep it a try." TWISTED FATE~ Fighting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment