Wednesday 29 January 2014

The World Through My Eyes: Changing Scenarios

      As I type this post, I simply scratch my head and wonder why I thought this particular way. *wonders*
     I suppose I wanted to credit my beliefs and thoughts for helping me in deciding my journey in facing exuberant times in my life. Having the experience in making myself to challenge in hard times and guts that always live within my self.
      I never thought that this would be going like these. The TYRONE that has known from childhood since then became more silent nowadays. This proves that everyone changes for reason. Behind this reasons are goals. And then again, we must change now in order to achieve goals in life
     Change is a timeless event in our life. Meaning every time we change and changing for our welfare. So for now, I'm starting to change myself in every possible way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment