Wednesday 29 January 2014

Dr. Tyrone Clyde J. Saludez, RMT: Ready to Take Off!

     1... 2... 3... 
     Tyrone Clyde J. Saludez, Signing in. . . 
     As I enter my home of knowledge, Ilocos Sur National High School, I endured that someday I maybe one of the professionals that working in a huge company giving a lot of salary. For the moment that I've been thinking what I wanted to be. For the times brainstorming and discussing everything related on my future. But only one that I've got it for sure, that God is still busy making my own story- story that is not familiar and rare to others. 
     Times from now, we are now preparing for the coming Graduation and say Goodbye to our Alma Mater. We're proud that lot of opportunities came to us and didn't expect that life is so massive and perfect. The vague vision for myself's future is now lighten by the help of the superiors behind the walls of my great Alma Mater. I thank them so much for giving me a knowledge that ca serve for me a guide in future.
     I want to become a doctor. Many dreams that I've always wanted. Hence, being a doctor is the best for me. Sooner or later, maybe if I became a doctor, I am now ready to take off! I am now ready to survive and to live free and become the most successful man!
    "Four- letter word for SUCCESS, Make yourself more useful"- Mrs. Myrna S. Cacal
     Dr. Tyrone Clyde J. Saludez, RMT. Signing Out . . . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment