Wednesday 29 January 2014

New Year's Checklist~

     Tic Tock Tic Tock... L I N G E R I N G E V E R Y M O M E N T... Despite new year's coming on our way. After 365 days from now, it's already 2014!
     “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ― Oprah Winfrey. " I will be more serious this year!", "I promise to save money for my needs", " I promise that I will not waste my time again," indeed, this are familiar to us especially when making a wish or dreams in New Year.
     R E S O L U T I O N.  These are testimonials which brings new hope and somehow a new color in our canvasses. These can serve as to make ourselves to change every year. And every year, we want this change to achieve successfully and easily. Meanwhile, these can be serve as H O P E for me in my life. 
     For this 2014, my New Year's Resolutions are:
     *I wish that I will be cooler this year
     *I want to have my own collections of "things" using my own money
     *I promise that this year will be great for me!
Fighting~

0 comments:

Post a Comment